Phone : +32 71 36 12 20
Fax : +32 71 36 27 86
TVA : 0412.108.260
Druez, a company located in the Charleroi region and with a history going back more than 100 years, works mainly in the building sector, with a geographical focus on Wallonia and occasionally Brussels.
Giving priority to customer satisfaction, the company's young and dynamic team can execute a range of different projects, from the construction of factory buildings to the refurbishment / restoration of existing buildings.
It also has a wealth of expertise in hospital works (e.g. the Tivoli Hospital in La Louvière, the ISPPC in Charleroi).
A few of its top projects:
- The Poncelet factory in Fleurus
- Refurbishment of the former “Le Grand Léon” cinema in Fontaine l’Evèque
- Refurbishment of the Braine Le Comte culture centre
- Development of a multi-service community centre in Ligny
- Construction of the Jeunes du Sporting de Charleroi school in Marcinelle
- Completion of the Keywall virtual studio in Marcinelle
- Refurbishment of the main hall of the Palais des Beaux Arts in Charleroi
In consortium with other group companies:
- The Frasnes lez Anvaing funeral centre
- The Helios swimming centre in Charleroi
Rue de Charleroi 4, 6180 Courcelles