Duchêne realized for the SNCB the construction of a new hall of 17,000 m² and the transformation of the old hall of 7,000 m² crossed by 17 railways. The construction of a building for various uses on 3 levels (2,400 m²) and the development of the railway platforms (demolition of existing buildings, earthworks and pre-ballasting) was added to this work.
The works comprise, in main order:
- The closed construction of an extension of the workshop Wagons existing: new hall of 17,000 m² crossed by 11 tracks and a length of 250 m + transformation old hall of 7.000 m³ crossed by 6 ways,
- The construction of a building for various uses on 3 levels (2.400 m²)
- The construction of a parking lot,
- The construction of storage areas,
- Access roads for vehicles and pedestrians,
- The development of a rail platform, including pre-ballasting of roads, the construction of catenary massifs and runways,
- The realization of ancillary works (laying of drawing rooms, …),
- The demolition of existing installations (CRR, cabin 2 and lodges).